Sunday, May 1, 2016

I Tried 5 Different Lip Plumpers Instead of Getting Lip Injections

 
 
In pursuit of the duck-face.
If you have trouble reading this message, view it in a browser.
 
 
Real Beauty
 
Special Edition
 
 
 
 
FOLLOW
 
 
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram
 
 
I Tried 5 Different Lip Plumpers Instead of Getting Lip Injections
 
Blame it on a decade of watching The Real Housewives of Orange County or call it the Kylie Jenner effect: I am completely fixated on lips. Big, plump, unnatural looking lips. And when I consider my real mouth, it's more...minimalist. I want my lips on the cusp of over-the-top.

But injectables are a real commitment. They're expensive. And from what I've heard, they hurt like a mother. So in hopes of achieving the swollen lips of my dreams without stepping foot in a derm's office, I decided to test five lip plumping glosses. Here, how they taste, feel, look, and most importantly, how well they worked.
SEE THE RESULTS.
 

From the Editors
 
Real Beauty
 
Gisele Bündchen Shares Her Beauty Secrets in Chanel's New Web Series
 
The supermodel and Chanel's Global Makeup Designer show us how to glow. ​​ Read On
 
 
 
Real Beauty
 
Yes, There's "Dark" Foundation—But I Can't Find One to Match *Me*
 
The struggle is so, so real.​ Read On
 
 
 
 
 
 
Real Beauty
 
The Most Flattering Colored Mascara & Eye Shadow Combos for Every Eye Color
 
Break away from black and give your lashes a dose of color.​​ Read On
 
 
 
Real Beauty
 
I Tried an Instagram Fitness Challenge and My Body Has Changed Like Crazy
 
But it wasn't easy. Read On
 
 
 
Real Beauty
 
How to Eat Like an Elite Ballerina
 
American Ballet Theater's Isabella Boylston shares her daily diet and exercise regimen.​ Read On
 
 
 
ELLE.com
©2016 Hearst Communications Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Hearst Email Privacy, 300 W 57th St., Fl. 19 (sta 1-1), New York, NY 10019
 
Unsubscribe     Privacy Policy
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment