Friday, July 20, 2018

Wow, I'm Spending All My Money on Nordstrom's Amazing Anniversary Sale

 
Can't stop. Everything is too cute.
If you have trouble reading this message, view it in a browser.
 
 
 
 
Wow, I'm Spending All My Money on Nordstrom's Amazing Anniversary Sale
 
Can't stop. Everything is too cute. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
Plus: 18 Beauty Deals from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale You Don't Want to Sleep On
 
I like my money where I can see it: in my medicine cabinet. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Liam Hemsworth Just Subtly Addressed the Miley Cyrus Breakup Rumors in an Instagram Story
 
👀👀👀 Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
Halsey Was Asked About Those G-Eazy and Demi Lovato Dating Rumors, and She Has Some Thoughts
 
Welp, that's settled. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dominic Cooper Was Awkwardly Asked About Working With His Ex Amanda Seyfried on 'Mamma Mia!' Sequel
 
Cannot. Handle. This level of awk. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
Fans Think They've Discovered Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's Wedding Date, and the Theory Adds Up
 
Innnnteresting. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
Follow Us
 
         
 
Unsubscribe  Privacy Notice
 
 
 
 
                                                           

0 comments:

Post a Comment