Friday, August 3, 2018

18 Beauty Deals from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale You Don't Want to Sleep On

 
I like my money where I can see it: in my medicine cabinet.
If you have trouble reading this message, view it in a browser.
 
 
 
 
18 Beauty Deals from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale You Don't Want to Sleep On
 
I like my money where I can see it: in my medicine cabinet. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Have Told Friends "If You Talk to the Press, You're Out"
 
Damn, okay. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These High-Waisted Leggings Have Nearly 4,000 Perfect Reviews
 
Best part: They're on sale for $36 through August 5th at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
For $95, You Can Get Bella Thorne to Send You a Selfie Video
 
Inside Cameo, the true stan's new best friend. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kim Kardashian Said She Now Supports Her Sister Khloé Sticking by Tristan Thompson
 
She previously called his cheating "so f*cked up." Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
Prince Harry Retreats from Spotlight Over Fear There's "Too Much Hysteria" Over Meghan Markle
 
They're staying at a Cotswolds farm with a "huge security presence." Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Follow Us
 
         
 
Unsubscribe  Privacy Notice
 
 
 
 
                                                           

0 comments:

Post a Comment