Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Travis Scott's Valentine's Day Surprise for Kylie Jenner Is BEYOND

 
I'll just be here with my chocolates.
If you have trouble reading this message, view it in a browser.
 
 
 
 
Travis Scott's Valentine's Day Surprise for Kylie Jenner Is BEYOND
 
I'll just be here with my chocolates. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
Um, Kylie Jenner Has a Buncha Condoms Hanging on Her Wall
 
It's called irony, ever heard of it? Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Apparently Kanye West Doesn't Like How Kim Kardashian, a Beauty Mogul, Does Her Makeup
 
LOL, okay. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
There's More Evidence That Khloé Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Broke Up
 
Apparently, she "rarely talks about" him. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here's What Happened When I Quit My Group Texts to Save My Social Life
 
Every notification made me want to scream, so I decided to ghost all at once. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 Hailey Baldwin Just Explained Why She Took Justin Bieber's Last Name
 
She asked her dad for advice about it beforehand. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
Follow Us
 
         
 
Unsubscribe  Privacy Notice
 
 
 
 
                                                           

0 comments:

Post a Comment