Saturday, January 11, 2020

Walmart Is Selling a Giant Chocolate Heart That You Crack Open With a Mallet

 
Me, my single self, and I love this so much.
If you have trouble reading this message, view it in a browser.
 
 
 
 
Walmart Is Selling a Giant Chocolate Heart That You Crack Open With a Mallet
 
Me, my single self, and I love this so much. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
Alex Trebek Joked That He'd Love Betty White to Replace Him on Jeopardy
 
👀👀👀 Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Had a "Tense" But "Fun" Dinner Date a Month After His PDA Scandal
 
Get ready to zoom in. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
We Did a Deep Dive on 'Bachelor' Contestant Kelley Flanagan
 
Is she here for the right reasons, y/n? Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
'Grey's Anatomy' Star Justin Chambers Exits the Show After Playing Dr. Alex Karev for 16 Seasons
 
"For some time now, however, I have hoped to diversify my acting roles and career choices." Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
Saturn and Pluto Are About to Connect and Things Are Gonna Get Highly Dramatic
 
It's fine. I'm fine! EVERYTHING IS FINE. (Halp.) Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Follow Us
 
       
 
Unsubscribe  Privacy Notice
 
 
 
 
                                                           

0 comments:

Post a Comment