Sunday, February 16, 2020

7 Love Letters To The Best Foundations For Combination Skin

 
 
Here are the best options on the market right now.
If you have trouble reading this message, view it in a browser.
 
 
Real Beauty
 
Special Edition
 
 
 
 
FOLLOW
 
 
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram
 
 
7 Love Letters To The Best Foundations For Combination Skin
 
I have the most combination skin alive — the rice pudding of epidermises. It's a little oily and it's a bit dry, so it's hard to find the right products. When it comes to foundation, I'm always struggling with needing a bit of hydration with a sprinkle of oil-fighting properties. In my quest for the perfect foundation that hides my blemishes, makes me look like me, and is ideal for my combination skin, I've met a lot of duds. But I've also found a few gems, seven to be exact, that I keep in my foundation rotation. Ahead, seven little love letters to the foundations that work for my pesky combination skin. SEE THE PRODUCTS.
 

From the Editors
 
Real Beauty
 
Did You Spot Charlize Theron's Hidden Hair Accessory?
 
You have to see her hair from the back. Read On
 
 
 
Real Beauty
 
Celebrity Stylists Share the Biggest, Boldest Hair Trends of the Year
 
Spoiler alert: There's a style called "the shullet." Read On
 
 
 
 
 
 
Real Beauty
 
Aquaria's Skin Care Routine Takes Almost as Long as It Takes Her to Get Ready
 
The RuPaul's Drag Race winner reveals all her favorite skin care products. Read On
 
 
 
Real Beauty
 
Dermatologist Dendy Engelman Answers the Internet's Skin Care Questions
 
In this episode of Derm Reacts, Engelman sets the record straight on all things process, tools, and injectables. Read On
 
 
 
Real Beauty
 
The Best Beauty Looks From New York Fashion Week Fall 2020
 
All this color is giving me life! Read On
 
 
 
ELLE.com
© 2020 Hearst Communications Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Hearst Email Privacy, 300 W 57th St., Fl. 19 (sta 1-1), New York, NY 10019

You're receiving this email because you subscribed to ELLE, Marie Claire, or Harper's BAZAAR.
 
Unsubscribe     Privacy Notice
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment