Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Megan Fox Releases a Statement as Fans Demand Michael Bay Apologize to Her

 
"While I greatly appreciate the outpouring of support, I do feel I need to clarify some of the details..."
If you have trouble reading this message, view it in a browser.
 
 
 
 
Megan Fox Releases a Statement as Fans Demand Michael Bay Apologize to Her
 
"While I greatly appreciate the outpouring of support, I do feel I need to clarify some of the details..." Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
15 Best Silk Pillowcases for Your Hair and Skin
 
Please, ditch your cotton case ASAP. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kristin Cavallari Says She Reunited with Jay Cutler and They Had a "Beautiful Day Together"
 
Casual update. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
Tina Fey Asks for '30 Rock' Episodes Featuring Blackface to Be Removed from Streaming Platforms
 
"I apologize for pain they have caused." Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica Mulroney's Husband Ben Mulroney Steps Down from Etalk: "My Privilege Has Benefitted Me Greatly"
 
"I love my wife. However, it is not my place to speak for her." Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
Jessica Mulroney Has Reportedly Hired a Crisis PR Firm to "Deal with All of This Backlash"
 
Jessica was accused of using her white privilege to threaten lifestyle writer Sasha Exeter's career. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shop Eau De Juice: The Fragrance Collection Served by Cosmopolitan! Available at Ulta.
 
 
Follow Us
 
       
 
Unsubscribe  Privacy Notice
 
 
 
 
                                                           

0 comments:

Post a Comment