Friday, November 18, 2022

Your Fave Influencers are Traveling Like Editors!

If you are unable to view the images in this email click here

And now you can, too.

We sent some of our fave influencers on a few CosmoTrips, and let’s just say…they made it look goooooood. So we’re going to take a lil break from telling you how amazing these trips are, and let them do the talking instead!


New York: The Adventure Edit

3 nights in New York City at Motto by Hilton Chelsea

img

What's included:

  • A complimentary Cosmo cocktail, ofc!
  • Biking! A picnic! Central Park!
  • An *exclusive* Brooklyn IG walking tour.

Chenelle Monique in NYC:

"So epic… hands down my favorite thing that we did was our history tour through Brooklyn and across the Brooklyn Bridge… literally just made me fall in love with New York City in a whole new way."

 

From $449 for three nights
BOOK NOW

Charleston: The Wine Lover's Edit

2 nights in Charleston at The Ryder

img

What's included:

  • A private, boozy sip n’ shop + discounts.
  • A wine & cheese tasting at Vintage Lounge.
  • Breakfast at Little Palm (+1 cocktail)!

Brittney Marie in Charleston:

"This has been one of the bucket list destinations that I couldn’t wait to travel to and of course I’m traveling in style with CosmoTrips… I seriously felt like I was traveling like an editor!"

 

From $499 for two nights
BOOK NOW

West Hollywood: The Insider Edit

3 nights in West Hollywood at Mondrian Los Angeles

img

What's included:

  • Poolside daybeds at Sky Bar.
  • A Secret Food Tour of Venice Beach.
  • An #iconic Hollywood sign hike.

Ayzia in West Hollywood:

"One of my favorite parts of the trip was our Secret Food Tour in Venice… I had no idea how amazing the food scene was there. I had the best fish taco of my life, I kid you not!"

 

From $699 for three nights
BOOK NOW

VIEW ALL COSMOTRIPS

Happy travels!

The CosmoTrips Team



Cosmopolitan is a publication of Hearst Magazines Division
©2022 Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved
300 W. 57th Street • New York, NY 10019

Unsubscribe | Privacy Notice | Give Us Your Feedback
HEARST magazines

0 comments:

Post a Comment