Friday, April 19, 2019

Nordstrom's Spring Sale Is Here, So Wave Goodbye to All Your Money

 
Apologies in advance to my bank account.
If you have trouble reading this message, view it in a browser.
 
 
 
 
Nordstrom's Spring Sale Is Here, So Wave Goodbye to All Your Money
 
Apologies in advance to my bank account. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
These Dairy-Free Ice Creams Taste Like the Real Damn Thing
 
Milk, is that you???? Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Actress Charlize Theron Confirms Her 7-Year-Old Child Jackson Is a Girl
 
"I have two beautiful daughters who, just like any parent, I want to protect and I want to see thrive." Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
Khloé Kardashian Basically Just Copied Rihanna's Iconic Naked Dress for the Second Time
 
Maybe find a new dress? Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ariana Grande Got So Real and Said She Feels "Empty" and That Performing Is Actually "Hell"
 
"I wish it were a year ago. I'd give anything." Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
Where Is '90 Day Fiancé' Star Anfisa Nova Now?
 
She and Jorge are still together! But he's in jail! And she's competing in bikini competitions! What! Read More
 
   
 
 
 
Skin S.O.S.
 
 
 
I Tried the Anese "Calm Your Tits" Boob Mask You Keep Seeing on Instagram
 
 
The Very Best Face Wash for Every Skin Type
 
 
 
7 Killer Sunscreens You're Not Using But Should
 
 
I Tried the Killa Cystic Acne Patches and OMG
 
 
 
 
 
 
Follow Us
 
         
 
Unsubscribe  Privacy Notice
 
 
 
 
                                                           

0 comments:

Post a Comment