Sunday, May 10, 2020

Editor-Picked Beauty Essentials for Quarantine

 
 
Like the cat-flick liquid liner that always makes my day.
If you have trouble reading this message, view it in a browser.
 
 
Real Beauty
 
Special Edition
 
 
 
 
FOLLOW
 
 
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram
 
 
15 Game-Changing Beauty Essentials
 
When the COVID-19 pandemic first kicked into gear, I was determined not to leave New York City. I wanted to stick around to be close to my friends, my roommate's cat, and all my favorite restaurants. But when I got a panicked call from my mom on the same day that I was given notice to work from home, I decided it was time to pack up and head to San Francisco, my hometown. I thought that I would be home for only a few weeks; I packed just one carry-on bag with the belief that I'd be back in New York in no time.

Now I find myself (in my parent's kitchen) with a rotating set of six wardrobe pieces and only a fraction of my 3.4-ounce carry-on-approved beauty necessities. Thankfully, the few products I packed are the best of the best. Scroll on to find out the products that make up my quarantine beauty essentials—ones that you, too, can buy and take everywhere with you (when we can travel again). SEE THE PRODUCTS.
 

From the Editors
 
Real Beauty
 
The Best Organic Shampoos for Healthy, Shiny Hair
 
It's time for your hair to break up with chemicals. Read On
 
 
 
Real Beauty
 
Dove Cameron Shares Her #1 Beauty Hack for Waking up With Glowy Skin
 
Plus, her boyfriend Thomas Doherty makes the cutest cameo in her episode of Masked and Answered. Read On
 
 
 
 
 
 
Real Beauty
 
Dove Cameron Reveals Her Secret to Hydrating Dry Skin
 
The actress shares all her beauty favorites. Read On
 
 
 
Real Beauty
 
How To Give Yourself a Spa-Like Facial At Home
 
Expert tips on DIY facials for dry, acne-prone, and mature skin. Read On
 
 
 
Real Beauty
 
The One Sunscreen I Look Forward To Applying Everyday
 
EltaMD's UV Clear is the Beyoncé of sunscreens. Read On
 
 
 
ELLE.com
© 2020 Hearst Communications Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Hearst Email Privacy, 300 W 57th St., Fl. 19 (sta 1-1), New York, NY 10019

You're receiving this email because you subscribed to ELLE, Marie Claire, or Harper's BAZAAR.
 
Unsubscribe     Privacy Notice
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment