Wednesday, August 27, 2014

See All the Looks from the Emmys

Cosmopolitan

 
If this email looks wonky, you can view it in a browser.
 
             
 
See All the Looks from the Emmys
 
Award season officially begins now. Read More
 
   
 
12 Problems Only People Dating a Co-Worker Understand
 
I would be so happy for you if you got the promotion, but also I'm going to crush you. Read More
 
   
 
Sofia Vergara Was Treated Like a Statue at the Emmys
 
It was awkward and sexist. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
Nail Art How-To: Tropical Fingertips
 
When life hands you straws, use them to paint palm trees on your nails. Read More
 
   
 
How I Became an Urban Farmer and Artist
 
Kate Daughdrill and her neighborhood turned their block into an urban farm. Now she eats what she grows and creates art with a green thumb influence. Read More
 
   
 
ABC's Next Bachelor Locked in & Ready with His Roses
 
The network has yet to officially confirm the news, but word is out. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
         
Get the Digital Edition >  
 
 
Cosmopolitan.com
©2014 Hearst Communications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Hearst Email Privacy, 300 W 57th St, Fl. 19 (sta 1-1), New York, NY 10019


UnsubscribePrivacy Policy